tisdag 27 maj 2008

Scrubs.

Fick höra av Micke att Elliot från Scrubs påminner honom om mig. Har ännu inte processerat hur jag ska ta detta.

Neurotisk
Vild
Osäker

Komplex av alla möjliga sorter
Lojal
Sympatisk
Kluven

Of course I'm holding back, I'm insane you idiot. Remember the other day when you told me I had pit-stains, well I have cried every fifteen minutes on the half-hour since you told me that. I am racked with self-doubt, I have panic attacks, I'm claustrophobic, germ-phobic, phobia-phobic. I talk to myself, I talk to my cats, I talk to three separate shrinks about the fact that often my cats respond to me in my mother's voice and, yesterday, when that stupid, pretty surgical nurse handed you a pair of latex gloves I almost killed the guy who's leg I was stitching up because I couldn't stop thinking about the two of you having sex on a box of steaks. Why a box of steaks? 'Cos my Dad had an affair with a female butcher and, as I mentioned before, I am insane. There, I opened up, are you happy?

3 kommentarer:

  1. Haha, ställde jag till det för dig nu?

    Skönt citat, men så blev ju killen jävligt tänd av det och det blev ligga.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Haha. Underbart! Ska köra på den som raggningsreplik då.. ehm. eller inte..

    men ja, du har ställt till det för mig, nu vet jag inte alls vad jag ska göra med livet.. Kanske ska hoppa av bygg och plugga läkare.. :D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Joo, ut och testa den på krogen nu!

    Nja, se dig själv som byggs egna Eliott. Blir nog enklast så.

    SvaraRadera